eBooks :: Book Details
Press a button to download the book in the respective format.
A New York Times Best Seller!
The book has already sold more than 5 million copies, so we didn’t want to
spoil it! We have only added a few enhancements to this original cookbook in
the wildly claimed Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series:
1. Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers.
2. Brand New: “Prep Time,” “Cooking Time,” and “Ideal Slow-Cooker Size” are
included for each recipe.
3. Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful “Extra Information”:
“Substitute Ingredients for When You’re in a Pinch”
“Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked”
“Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook, Revised and
4. Brand New: 1 page of “Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: a Friendly, Year-
5. Brand New: Additional tips and tricks for making the most of your slow
cooker, spread throughout the book.
6. Brand New: A second color—a rich purple—for recipe titles, contributors’
names and addresses, the words “Tip” and “Variation,” and the numbered
7. Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the spot
8. Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
9. Brand New: 2 pages of review excerpts to position the original book’s
success, immediately following the tip-in page of color.
10. Revised: An improved Index!
11. Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman
12. Revised: Good’s personal comments and voice throughout the recipes.
We’ve learned a lot since the original Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook first
quietly appeared. Now you can benefit with this new edition of the beloved
favorite! Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook REVISED and UPDATED
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud
to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling,
baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron
cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian
and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French
cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well
as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and
vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a
national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes
overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
BicBucStriim 1.4.1 © 2012-2019 Rainer Volz